Upload GADS data file for testing
If you encounter software errors or have questions about the data calculations,
we generally need to test with the set of data that is causing the problem or the
concern. You can provide comments or questions, in the text box below.
In order to test with the set of data that is causing the problem or the concern,
you can upload the data in one of several formats:
- GADS ASCII format: 95/97 or 05/07
- Excel exports from SQL Server or Oracle where the first row contains the column
- CSV text exports from SQL Server or Oracle where the first row contains the column
- Microsoft Access databases: GADSNG.mdb files
- Detached SQL Server database (mdf) or backup (bak) files
- Oracle exp files
The current size limit on an upload file is 80 MB. If you need to upload a larger
file, send an email to Coordinator@GADSOpenSource.com or call 1-972-625-5653 (Dallas,
If you are encountering errors, look in the folder where the application is installed
for an Exception Log file (for example, ExceptionLog_20170202_165451.txt). If the
file exists and is dated at about the same time that the error occurred, please
upload it as well.
When the upload completes, you will get a status message, as well as an email, indicating
that the file(s) uploaded successfully.